The Beginner Kit original OXO Permanent Smoothing Treatment for all hair types includes:
One 34 oz / 1000 ml OXO Smoothing Treatment
One Babyliss Pro flat iron
One 17 fl.oz / 500ml Hair mask - Keratin and plant based oils formula for nourishment and restoration of damaged, dry or straightened hair ▼ Provides shine and leaves the hair extra smooth ▼ Recommended for all hair types ▼
One 3.38 fl.oz / 100 ml Active Oil Complex hair, body and scalp, rehabilitate & nourishes professional oil for damaged hair
One 5 oz / 150 ml OXO Silver Spray – BLONDE NEUTRALIZING SPRAY to remove brassy or orange tones from blonde and bleached hair
Provide your clients safe inviroment and healthy hair with the only straightening product shampooed 100% off the hair before using the flat-iron. Provide natural look for all hair types,
Experience OXO Benefits:
- Smoothing treatment is permanent
- No smoke or chemical foams
- No need to dry hair - just wash and go
- No special shampoo required
- You can swim in the ocean or in the pool
- Color immediately following treatment
- Safe during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Works for all hair types.
* Sufficient for 8-10 treatments
- For professional use only.
- Suitable for ALL hair types (FOR BLOND AND HIGHLIGHTED HAIR USE “OXO BLOND SPRAY” )
- Please use all necessary/recommended equipment.
- Follow instructions online and in the provided Step by Step guide booklet.
- Apply the hair smoothing treatment on the healthy and curly parts of the hair.
- Apply the Active oil complex on the damaged hair without curls.
- After 20 minutes Apply the hair smoothing treatment on the parts you applied the Active oil complex.
- After waiting time, thoroughly wash the hair with Sulfate & Salt shampoo.
- For blond and bleached hair apply the silver spray on damp hair. For gray hair Completely dry the hair and apply the silver spray until the hair become purple and dry again.
- Divide the hair to 4 even sections (using 4 clips)
- Part the hair in a thin straight row ("credit card" width), grasp it at a 90° angle* with the clamp comb and pull until there is tension, and flat iron it, in a 5 cm each part for 7 seconds minimum.
- We highly recommend using a Babyliss Pro 2091/2094 or 3100, American model Titanium, flat iron on the healthy parts of the hair.
- Flat iron temperature 450°F / 230°C . In case of damaged hair, without curl, we will lower the temperature by 1-2 levels or iron wider groups of hair. Pay attention to any color changes. If it gets yellow reduce iron use.
- Necessary time needed to permanently change the Sulfur bonds structure and straighten the hair, is between 7-10 seconds with direct heat and short movements or without movements (Long movements cools down the hair and doesn't straight it permanently).
- If the hair is very strong and 'stubborn', wait with the substance on the hair between 1.5 to 2 hours before shampood. While ironing you can hold position with the flat iron using slow motions until you feel no friction within the flat iron. This is the time to proceed to the next 5 cm section. This type of feeling (no friction) is relevant to all hair types.
- You can color or even highlight the hair immediately after finishing the treatment. If not – rinse with water and apply OXO hair mask for 2-5 min.
- Rinse off the mask and dry the hair completely to see the results. If parts of the hair became yellow, it is recommended to apply the silver spray again.
- You may cut the ends if necessary.
- For perfect result, after stages 8+9 if you still notice a wavy part/s, you can flat iron it again (first 24 hours), without applying OXO treatment.
Do not apply OXO treatment directly to the scalp. Using a tinting brush, apply OXO at a distance of about 1 cm/ 0.4 in from the roots. Using a rat tail comb, drag the product smoothly into the strands along the length of the hair until the end of the curl, then use the product remaining on the comb to apply on the hair close to the scalp.
*Holding the hair at a 90° angle and using a rat tail comb will enable you to apply the product on the entire length of the hair without touching the scalp.